Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Made It to Barranquilla!

With Presidente and Hermana Gallego
 
With the Gallego Family
 
The new Barranquilla missionaries!
 
 
I don't have much time, only about 10 minutes. I made it fine, but we left the CCM at 330 in the morning. It's been a bit of a long day. My trainer's name is Elder Troche, from Bolivia. I haven't met him yet, but everyone tells me that he's very funny. I'm going to be here in Barranquilla for my first transfer. It's very warm, right now it's a little less than Florida in August, but everyone is telling us that today is one of the coolest days they've had on their missions. We just had a great lunch at a Tucanos like place, but a bit more fancy. It was really good. We are going to be working in Barranquilla most of today. I'll officially go to my area tomorrow around 2. My pday is on Monday. We don't have set times to email, so I don't know when I'll be able to. I'll have one hour, like at the CCM. I love you all, and hope you're all doing well.

No comments:

Post a Comment