Monday, March 27, 2017

Not much time today....

I realized right after leaving last week that I hadn't mentioned E. They decided that they would for sure be baptized, and it happened this week! She feels really happy. In this foto she's there with her sons L. and J.J., and the little baby A. (who yes, is very adorable. She's about 7 months old, almost the same age as me in the mission). I was not asked to participate in this confirmation, thankfully. It was a  very good day, but I'm a little bit worried about what comes next. We have some investigators with potential, but none who are for sure going to get baptized this next month. So we´ll have to work hard and see what happens.

Sorry, the internet left and now I don't have a ton of time. It's been a good week, a bit more rain this week, which makes it really humid. But it's all good. It's werid, it's almost hotter here when it's cloudy because all of the humidity gets trapped, and I start sweating buckets after being outside 2 minutes. A bit different from home.

Sorry, the computer doesn't want to recognize my camera, so no pictures this week after all. Sorry, the time flew especially when we lost about 20 minutes. I love you all, have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment