Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Unexpected Change

Sorry that this is a day late, we had a crazy day yesterday. On Sunday night, President Gallego came and visited us, and he called Elder Troche to be a secretary in the mission offices. Which means he's not my trainer anymore. I'm still in Santo Tomas with Elder Lezano. He's Peruvian and has 6 months in the mission. He's very driven and organized, he should be very good for this area. I'm sad, I miss Elder Troche, but this should be very good too. It was weird, because transfers are next week, but Elder Troche had to go to the offices yesterday.
 
But this week was pretty good, we fnally have progressing investigators! They're an older couple named B_____ and G_____, and they're great. We expect to baptize them in November. There are more that we are hopeful for, but we will see how that goes. Sorry, I don't have too much time today. If I have time I'll answer more questions. I love you all, and I hope that you're all doing well.

No comments:

Post a Comment